Are you ready to climb Mount Kerinci? This active volcano is the highest peak in Sumatra, with an altitude of 3805m
5 days 4 night night trip with the climb to the top of Mt Kerinci
Mountain Kerinci ia an active volcano and the highest peak in Sumatra, with altitude 3805m. This mountain can be climbed in 2 daysnwith 1 night spent in a hut part way up 300m.
- Day 1
- On arrival in Padang airport meet with our guide and we continoe our journey to Trans Sumtra through Bung Hatta national forest. We drive about 2 hours and we will stop at tea Plantatioon farm while enjoying cofffe and tea. We continoe our journey to Solok selatan and we will drive along the the flank of mountain kerinci. In Evening we will arrive in Desa Pelompek , overnight at guest house Kerinci Views.
- Day 2
- After breakfast get ready for trekking mountain Kerinci. We drive around half hour to starting point altitude about 1.600m. Shelter 1 treking about 8 hours to shelter 2( The altitude 3005m). Here we will over night.The guide will set the tent.
- Day 3
- Wake up call about 4am, light breakfast and then you start climbing to the summit of mountain Kerinci ( 3805m) enjoy the sunrise and take a photo from the top. At 8,00am back to shelter 2 and have breakfast. Then go down to shelter 1 about 5 hours.
- Additional excursion
- Uppon your request we can extend the trip for 1 day and climb Gunungtujuh. This Mountainis the highest fresh water lake on Sumatra .
- Day 4
- After brekafast we can visit the tea factory and learn how the proces. Will retun back to padang about 8 hours.
- Meals (Breakfast, lunch , dinner)
- Tents during climbing
- Permit for climbing
- Professional English speaking guide and porters
- Personal needs
|Number of persons
|Price per person
|3 or more
Start your adventure now!
Use the form below to make a reservation or ask a question about the tour.